Infinity Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) system, including the Implantable Pulse Generator
(IPG), directional DBS leads, extensions, iPad clinician programmer, iPod patient controller
and related system components.
– Subject is able to provide informed consent;
– Subject is diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and has been recommended to receive
an Infinity DBS system with a bilateral DBS implant in the Subthalamic Nucleus (STN),
or has received an implant of an Infinity system with bilateral lead implants in the
– Subject must be available for follow-up visits.
– Subject is not a surgical candidate;
– In the investigator’s opinion, the subject is unable to tolerate multiple programming
sessions within a single setting;
– Subject is unable to comply with the follow-up schedule.
- Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center, Sacramento, California, United States, 94229