after a wash-out period imposed by discontinuation of feeder studies in participants who had
previously received aducanumab (i.e. previously treated participants) or who had previously
received placebo (i.e. treatment-naïve participants).
– Participant was participating in an aducanumab clinical study at the time of the
announcement of early termination (feeder studies).
– Has one care partner who, in the Investigator’s opinion, has adequate contact with the
participant as to be able to provide accurate information about the participant’s
cognitive and functional abilities.
– Any medical or neurological condition (other than Alzheimer’s Disease) that might be a
contributing cause of the subject’s cognitive impairment.
– Stroke or any unexplained loss of consciousness within 1 year prior to Screening.
– Clinically significant unstable psychiatric illness in past 6 months.
– History of unstable angina, myocardial infarction, advanced chronic heart failure, or
clinically significant conduction abnormalities within 1 year prior to Screening.
– A seizure event that occurred after the last visit of the feeder study and before
Screening for this study.
– Evidence of impaired liver function as shown by an abnormal liver function profile at
– History of or known seropositivity for HIV.
– Clinically significant systemic illness or serious infection within 30 days prior to
or during Screening.
– Contraindications to having a brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Note- Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
- Neurology Center of North Orange County, Fullerton, California, United States, 92835
- Senior Clinical Trials, Inc., Laguna Hills, California, United States, 92653
- Pacific Neuroscience Medical Group, Oxnard, California, United States, 93030
- Anderson Clinical Research, Redlands, California, United States, 92374
- Pacific Research Network, Inc., San Diego, California, United States, 92103
- Pacific Research Network, Inc, San Diego, California, United States, 92103
- Syrentis Clinical Research, Santa Ana, California, United States, 92705
- California Neuroscience Research Medical Group Inc., Sherman Oaks, California, United States, 91403