participants of different ages to gather normative data for newly developed computerized
cognitive tests. These tests are designed to permit the early detection of individuals at
risk of age-related cognitive decline.
– Must be able to use computer mouse and touch screen.
– Must speak English as a primary language
– History of psychiatric disorder
– History of stroke or transient ischemic attack
– History of substance abuse
– History of medical or sensory disorders that are incompatible with effective testing
– History of traumatic brain injury with hospitalization and extended loss of
– History of epilepsy
– History of depression or anxiety
- Neurobehavioral Systems, Inc., Berkeley, California, United States, 94704