dementia to cope with the difficulties related to caregiving, reduce stress, and improve
quality of life.
– Care for an individual with Alzheimer’s Disease or other dementia.
– Own a smartphone or tablet and have Internet access.
– Minimum age of 18 years old.
– Spend at least 8 hours/week caring for a person with dementia.
– Severe psychological or physical illness.
– Inability to read and follow English instructions.
– High level of depressive symptoms.
– Unwillingness to participate in all aspects of the study.
- Photozig, Inc., Mountain View, California, United States, 94035-0128