in early symptomatic Alzheimer’s disease.
– Gradual and progressive change in memory function reported by participants or
informants for ≥ 6 months.
– MMSE score of 20 to 28 (inclusive) at baseline or an acceptable historical
flortaucipir PET scan within 6 months prior to baseline that meets the central read
– Meet 18F flortaucipir PET scan criteria.
– Meet 18F florbetapir PET scan (central read) criteria.
– Have a history of long QT syndrome.
– Have received treatment with a stable dose of an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
(AChEI) and/or memantine for less than 2 months before randomization.
– Contraindication to MRI.
- Neurology Center of North Orange County, Fullerton, California, United States, 92835
- Irvine Clinical Research Center, Irvine, California, United States, 92614
- Institute for Memory Impairment & Neurological Disorders, Irvine, California, United States, 92697
- Pharmacology Research Institute, Newport Beach, California, United States, 92660
- Pacific Research Network Inc, San Diego, California, United States, 92103
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital, San Diego, California, United States, 92123
- Syrentis Clinical Research, Santa Ana, California, United States, 92705