of NeuroVax™ vs. Incomplete Freund’s Adjuvant ( I F A) placebo. 150 subjects with Secondary
– Ages Eligible for Study: 18 Years to 70 Years
– Genders Eligible for Study: Both
– Accepts Healthy Volunteers: No Criteria
– Subject is between 18 and 70 years of age, inclusive.
– Definite MS by the revised McDonald criteria (2005) (Appendix A), with a Secondary
– Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) >=score 3.5 (Appendix B).
– Two or more documented clinical relapses of MS in the preceding 24 months OR one
documented clinical relapse of MS in the preceding 1 2 months prior to screening .
– Laboratory values within the following limits:
– Creatinine 1 . 5 x high normal.
– Subjects currently prescribed Campath or Lemtrada
- CRO, San Diego, California, United States, 92129