patients and their medical records regarding Multiple Sclerosis.
1. Signed informed consent, demonstrating that the patient understands the procedures
required for the study and the purpose of the study
2. Male or female patients of any age (interest is given to children to compare with
Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis.
1. Refusal to sign informed consent form
2. History of bariatric surgery, total colectomy with ileorectal anastomosis or
3. Postoperative stoma, ostomy, or ileoanal pouch
4. Participation in any experimental drug protocol within the past 12 weeks
5. Treatment with total parenteral nutrition
6. Any clinically significant evidence of disease that could interfere with the subject’s
ability to enter the trial
7. Inability to adequately communicate with the investigator or their respective designee
and/or comply with the requirements of the entire study
- ProgenaBiome, Ventura, California, United States, 93003